EZ Animator Deluxe v1.2.1 Release Notes
- Flight assist – Cyberflight script added. Commands are:
- ‘/99flight on’
- ‘/99flight off’
- ‘/99flight’ – to toggle flight on and off
- ‘/99flight menu’ or ‘/99fm’ – brings up the menu for cyberflight.
- ‘/99set name NewName’ – Changes the name used by the HUD for emotes to anything you want.
- Sit Anywhere – A button that allows you to use your ground sit anywhere. This counts as a “mode” like Dance Mode or Random Mode, so you can’t use them at the same time. Also, using any macro will pop you out of Sit Anywhere mode. This always uses your current ground sit animation from your AO. If you do not have one chosen, it uses SL’s default ground sit.
- Choose a dance or macro to play in Dance mode. Now when you are in Dance or Random mode, you can click on a text button to choose to play that dance or macro. After that dance is completed, it goes back into Dance or Random mode.
- Call macros by name. If you use the [NAME] tag to name a macro, you can now call that macro by name by saying /99n MacroName. For instance, let’s say you have a hug macro like this “[NAME]hug|[HUG]Hug,Hug”. If you have that notecard loaded now, you can say “/99n hug” and the EZAD will play that hug macro.
- The following macro commands are now always skipped in Dance or Random mode: [HUG], [AO_ON], [AO_OFF], [REPEAT], [GIVE], [EMAIL], [DIALOG], [URL], mapping landmarks & loading new notecards.
- Additions to the Tools Menu:
- List Animations, Sounds, Landmarks, Objects – these utilities list all of your animations, sounds, landmarks or objects in your chat history so that you can easily copy and past them into a notecard.
- Get Avatar Keys – Gets the keys for all nearby avatars and displays them in your chat history.
- Target Info – Tells you your current target’s name and key.
- List Dancers – Lists all current dancers on your HUD.
Changes to Existing Features
- [URL] command now displays the web page address to you as an owner only message, so that you can use that link to open the page in an internal browser.
- Whitespace before or after a macro command is now stripped, except in the case of emotes.
- If you put the name of an AO config notecard in a macro, the EZAD will properly load that AO notecard when you play that macro.
- You can now set a distance between the avatars for hugs.
- You can now boost your avatar when giving a hug:
- “/99boost X” – X must be a number between 0 and 10. The boost will be 0.1 of a meter for each increment, so “/99boost 3″ would boost your avatar 0.3 meters when hugging someone else. Negative boosts and boosting another avatar aren’t possible.
- “/99boost on” & “/99boost off” to turn your hug boost on and off.
- The hug script now remembers the last person you hugged and doesn’t require you to ask permission from them again to hug them again. The person being hugged can stop hugs and revoke their permissions by saying /99stop.
- Future updates will all be handled at Animation Island at the class area (directly below HUDDLES Headquarters on the ground).
New Macro Tags and Commands
- [NO_DANCE] – when this is part of any macro, the macro is skipped in Dance and Random mode
- [TARGET_FIRST] & [TARGET_LAST] – these are similar to [TARGET] tag, but are for inserting your target’s first or last name
Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Numerous fixes to [TARGET]
- /99target working again
- Numerous changes to link message handling to improve performance
- Fixed memory leak in consolidated script.
- Group invite link fixed.
- [REPEAT] was broken in dance mode.
- Possible problems when matching partial names from SL default animation list.
- When leaving dance mode, current animation did not stop
- Drop while minimized, maximize on floor, take it then wear it and it should open, but it didn’t.