I’ve been working on the hugger script some more. The next version (version 1.2.1) will have even more improvements than I had posted before:
- You will be able to give your avatar a boost when hugging someone else. By first saying /99boost X, where X is a number between 0 and 10. For instance, saying /99boost 2, will mean that when you hug someone else, your avatar will be lifted off the ground by 0.2 meters for the hug. That boost value will be remembered. You can turn the boost on and off and change the height whenever you want. Here are the commands to use the hug boost:
- /99boost X – changes the boost height. X must be a number between 0 and 10. The boost height will be equal to X/10, so /99boost 5, will give your avatar a boost of 0.5 meters when you hug someone else. This command also turns on the hug boost.
- /99boost off – turns hug boost off
- /99boost on – turns hug boost on
- The EZAD remembers the last person you hugged. If you attempt to hug them again, it will not ask permission from that avatar again. The hug will just start. The person being hugged can stop a hug by saying /99stop. If the person says /99stop during or after a hug, permission to hug them is relinquished. The EZAD only remembers the last person, so if you hug someone new, the previous avatar’s permission is relinquished.
Again these changes will be in the next version coming out soon.