The Release Candidate 2 upgrader can be obtained by clicking the green ball on animation island. The object will turn your old EZ Animator Deluxe (v1.0.4 and above) into a shiny new one without you having to move all the animations. I’ve also added instructions on the web on how to do the upgrade. And rather than make another long post about what the update contains, take a look at the posts I’ve tagged with Updates.
If you have previously upgraded to Release Candidate 1, you can just use this updater and run the process again.
Please note, only people who own the EZ Animator Deluxe already can get the update. If you think you own one and it’s not giving it to you, IM Keiki Lemieux.
I’m particularly interested in finding out if this version is any smoother than previous versions. If you find problems, please IM me.
UPDATE: Bugs squashed after RC2:
- Fixed and Current, 7/18: Self animation off led to repeated “Stop All Animations” in Dance or Random mode.
- Fixed and Current, 7/19: The updater itself wasn’t showing the instructions.
- Fixed 7/19: Text reads flight assist on/off instead of flight boost on/off.
- Fixed 7/19: Sit on/off status incorrect after update, fixed by reset.
- Not Fixed Yet: Hugs should turn off your AO and turn it back on when the hug is over.
- Not Fixed Yet: Minimized HUD does not remember maximized position when detached and attached again.
I’ve updated the upgrader, you might want to grab it again, if you got it yesterday, but the only real change was the one bug fix from yesterday. I didn’t think it was worth it to do a whole new Release Candidate for it.
I’ve also added a pink prism you can touch to receive some extra items you may need if you never had version 1.2.0, like the notecard with all the radio streams and HUDDLES Group Radio, the gestures which allow you to press buttons on the hud by click F2-F12, and most important, the ZHAO II Notecard converter.